Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I call them april babies, 'cause they fools


happy april fools day!
so the girls and I had these epic plans to punk the rest of the girls on our floor for april fools day but of course we passed out watching pulp fiction and it didnt happen... which is unfortunate

I am sitting in my film lecture and we are dissecting the film "waking life" its an animated film with a butt-load of different philosophical theories about life, death, dreams etc. I think it would be interesting but it is really hard to follow... Id like it a lot better if it was maybe one or two theories that are developed and talked about throughout the film opposed to having like 20 theories throughout. 
however, the film is really deep and if you like opening your mind then I recommend it.

2 comments: