Friday, November 20, 2009

life's like a hourglass glued to the table


so I have been making a list of quotes from songs that I like and I am going to make it into some kind of book to keep forever... and my children will be boggled by my radical taste in music... yea, I just said radical... now take a minute and listen to your brain explode!

so here are some of the quotes I have compiled so far...

"Sometimes love isn't about how much someone suits you, but how much you're willing to change to suit them"

Rough hands by Alexisonfire

"If you get down on me, I’ll get down on you"

Get down by B4-4

"They have pre-wrapped sausages but they don't have pre-wrapped bacon. Well, can you blame 'em 
Uh, yeah"

If I had a million dollars by Barenaked Ladies

"People spend so much time every single day, runnin' 'round all over town, givin' their forever away"

Forever by Ben Harper

"I am on a 24 hour champagne diet. Spillin’ while I’m sippin’ I encourage you to try it"

Money to blow by Drake, Birdman and Lil Wayne

"When you feel like your life ain’t worth living, take a look around you then a look way up to the sky"

Change by Blind Melon

"Addicted to how we kick it"

Shorty like mine by Chris Brown and Bow Wow

"I’d sneak out in the middle of the night, throw rocks at her bedroom window… It’s where I drank my first beer"

Red dirt road by Brooks and Dunn

"Those were the best days of my life"

Summer of ’69 by Bryan Adams

"Hey, you’re a crazy bitch"

Crazy bitch by Buckcherry


yea so that is samples are the list... it makes me happy

so I had the absolute worst sleep last night... I couldn't fall asleep till like 3:30 am and it was just awful

so watch your step, I am about to drop some knowledge... (my friend reed says that all the time)

so if you have a bad day or something that you want to keep private or don't want to talk about... for god's sake, don't friggin advertise it on facebook... because people are going to comment and wonder what your deal is... I mean really... be smart people

so I don't know about you people, but I love people watching, I think it is one of my favourite things ever... when I am doing work in a public place at school I always take a minute or two and listen to people and see what they are doing and its AWESOME

also Crush Luther were playing at the school yesterday right where I was writing my essay... there is nothing like watching and listening to a live band that you enjoy for free while you are making an assignment your bitch... I was just loving life

only an assignment and a midterm left and I am free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment