Tuesday, November 10, 2009

lets have a mid city fiesta with your west LA connections


so when you walk into a public room where most people are doing work and studying... you'd think most people in large groups would at least TRY to be quiet... nope

I am sitting here trying to do an assignment and there is a group of 5 people who are loud and obnoxious... they all have their laptops open... clearly not doing any work... there is one guy who is literally quoting "the bro code" word for word... as if he has memorized it! I mean barney stinson is the most awesome guy around... but really? word for word? he even opened with "the bro code states..."

I get that it is a public place and you dont HAVE to be quiet... but they can at least be respectful enough to not use their noisy bar voices...

and now his friend is talking only in chuck norris jokes... yay!

also... this area has many couches and stuff but it irritates me to no end when someone lies down and takes up the whole couch to sleep... THE ENTIRE COUCH? really? I need a place to sit too... grrr I should stop coming here to go work... it clearly stresses me out

I have decided that I am very attracted to the lead singer of kings of leon... he is so cute... and I am in love with their music too... this might be a match made in heaven

so if you were to be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?

I would be a blue whale because they are HUGE and awesome! I googled them all morning... this is how I fail school haha

I need a mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment