Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride, I'm wanted, dead or alive


so I had an epic fail of a day yesterday
I had a meeting for this job I have lined up and I left a half an hour early so I would be early... then I get lost, twice... and then it started to rain and I finally get there a half an hour late and the door is locked... so of course I call my dad at work (which costs a lot of money) and start to cry and it turns out there is another meeting next week... so that was good
but I was quite upset
and Im stressing out because my room is now packed with stuff from school and my room isnt that big so its all cluttered... not cool

baaahhh Im so hungry there is n food in my house
I hate when the weather can't make up its mind... this sucks... like its partly cloudy? wtf is that?

I really need to start working... I get so bored just sitting around... the best part of my day is usually walking the dog oh man... thats another reason I like camp... you're never just sitting around

No comments:

Post a Comment