Tuesday, May 5, 2009

pull me down hard and drown me in love


oh man
come on get higher by matt nathanson
listen to it
so weather has been nice
and I am still without a life
its depressing I need stuff to do
I started re-reading the 6th harry potter so Ill be able to fully critique the movie as I always do
harry potter is amazing

here is a list of cool things:
cruising with friends
dance parties
dance parties in cars
cat calling
eating
drinking
lying in the sun
swimming
bbqs
having stuff to do with your life
having fun with family
adventures
having adventures with your family
going out dancing for your best friends birthday

there is definitely more to the list or else I wouldn't be as cool as I claim
but thats what I've been up to
my brothers and I got lost driving around... and it turns out the thing we were trying to be on time for... wasn't even on that day... but it was fun anyway :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment