Monday, October 18, 2010

I miss the sound of your voice, the loudest thing in my head


Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for awhile.

so last night before bed my roommate and I were talking about lord of the flies... it was the only book I had to read in high school that I actually enjoyed... and we were talking about what would happen if there were no dons in residence... I think it would be like lord of the flies but less intense... If you think about it dons dont really do anything... its the fear of what can happen if they catch you doing something wrong that keeps it sane. I never really thought about why I do the things I do... but I did last night and Im sure a million people have thought of this before me but I was so boggled... anyway here it is... what people think is wrong is only wrong if they are getting a negative consequence for doing it. basically its classical conditioning but I never thought of it in the sense of a society working together and knowing what is "right" and what is "wrong"... Im going to stop here I feel like im not making sense anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment