Friday, March 26, 2010

love is the answer, thats what they say


so buffy the vampire slayer is playing on much music these days... I couldnt be more overjoyed! :) its just the greatest show ever

one of the greatest sounds in the world is that of a group of talented singers singing together

jacob hoggard has a really great voice... however justin timberlake is still the perfect man

its almost summer time and I am so excited I found out that the fam-jamily is going on a vacation! wooo! Im so excited!
...too bad school gets in the way of happiness

so if I had the opportunity to go back in time would I? I dont think I would want to go back in time and re-live things... but I would want to go back and watch my life like a movie... that would be really neat I think... would I want to go to the future? yes, so that I know how to figure out situations in the present... or for something to look forward to hahah or to answers of questions... that would be so legitimate

I have been volunteering at an old age day program... and I am actually really enjoying myself... I didnt think I would like it, I thought it would be boring but its actually really fun and the people are really easy going and fun to hang out with for the better part of my day :) so I think everyone should hang with old people more often :)

st. patricks day was pretty sweet too... its so great when a large amount of people are all in a good mood and partying together on a hot day :)

I want to be a dinosaur

No comments:

Post a Comment