Sunday, January 10, 2010

what to do with my impromptu now baby?


so I have been watching some old school movies
like titanic
but not the first half... that half is boring
the second half is where it is at!
now, I know that is is incredibly devastating and I get a lot of hate for liking the second half but for some reason I don't think about how sad it is... I just think about how terrifying that must have been... I mean its freezing outside, you are in a huge ocean with nothing around you but water those two facts alone just make me shake in my boots...

the ocean alone just scares the crap out of me... just because it is so big and anything can be in there I mean the titanic was enormous and it just fell right down like it ain't no thang.

baahhh it just boggles my mind thinking about the ocean hahah

it is just too too cold outside lately

No comments:

Post a Comment