Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I take one step forward, and two steps back


so lately I have become obsessed with backpacking...
before I die, I want to backpack pretty much all over the world
it starts next year... in mumbai india... and I have been researching it all day and I am becoming incredibly excited... I was to leave now hahah... I also want to backpack through canada as well but that is a lot more expensive so it wont be for a while... I think the only country I will for sure will not go to is america... it just doesn't tickle my fancy...

bah! India! I am so excited! backpacking is so much cooler because you get to see parts of the countries that are not usually seen, it makes me feel so much more original

I am incredibly excited... it's going to be so different from anything I've ever experienced


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sfairman/

that is a link to my flickr page... check it and tell me what you think! :)



“Travel like Gandhi, with simple clothes, open eyes and an uncluttered mind”.

1 comment:

  1. dear sar bears,
    I love love love you and your blog.
    xoxo
    em

    ReplyDelete