Thursday, September 9, 2010

it's a big hard sun


well well well I am back again... as per usual camp was radical! I had a lot of fun and I got to bring my camera (marshall) which was so awesome I got some great shots I think...

so other than that I dont have anything more to say Im back in waterloo and live in a new house so that is pretty ballin... new job which so far is also pretty ballin... none of this harveys crap anymore hahah

I saw some pretty brutal movies this summer like splice and prince of persia... just awful... to the maker of prince of persia... dont hire an all white cast and have them speak in british accents when they are supposed to be from persia... it just makes you look dumb... also... get a better story line... I already have seen aladdin

stay fresh

1 comment:

  1. that picture makes me miss camp simpresca hard core, very talented photography skills miss sar bears.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete